I have not written in a while mainly because life got in the way…
New jobs (2 to be exact), a trip home, a trip to Ireland, friends got married and one visitor from home. Its been a crazy half a year. I am finally settled into my role at work and slowly gaining my me time back.
I worked hard at developing some great habits of self care and being present (mindfulness). I have let them all go the last couple of months. I am slowly building it all back up. Over the next few months I really want to put my time back into my exercise and mindfulness. A lot of my energy goes into work and will continue to but I need to make sure I take that step back so I do perform well at my day job.
Do you ever feel sometimes life takes a hold of you ?
Goals for September:
- Keep writing, even if no one is reading it it really helps me unwind after a long day
- Exercise more often, I have already signed up for a PT session once a week
- Get back out more in the outdoors and take the camera
- No phone before bed, try reading instead
- Get into work earlier, usually can get a bit more done if I am in earlier
- To not stress the small stuff and just work on focus